Followers

Like this...:)

12 January 2013

~Performance List For The Golden Disk Awards 2013~









15 January 2013
*Yong Hwa & Nicole
Artist
Song
Yong Hwa & Nicole
cover version ( Because of You – Neyo’s version )
Super Junior
Bonamana, From You, Oppa Oppa dan Sexy, Free & Single
G-Dragon
One of a Kind, Crayon, Heartbreaker
FT Island
lntro + Live, Severely, I Wish
SHINee
Lucifer, Stranger, Intro + Sherlock
KARA
Intro + Volume Up, Mirror
EXO
Intro + MAMA, History, HOT
Juniel
Bad Person
Jong Hyeon & Juniel
illa illa, My Love
B1A4
Good Night, Tried to Walk, Baby I’m Sorry, Sechskies
BTOB
Secret, My Girl, Intro + WOW
CNBlue
Intro + Hey You, Intuition
INFINITE
The Chaser, Be Mine, Paradise






16 January 2013
* Hong Ki & Dasom
Artist
Song
Hong Ki & Dasom
Way Back Into Love
T-ARA
Sexy Love, Lovey Dovey, Roly Poly
Miss A
Touch, I am an Independent Lady
Lee Ha Yi
Intro + 1,2,3,4, Mamadu
Ai Lee
lntro + Heaven + I Will Show You, Umbrella
Secret
Intro + Talk That, Poison, Love is More
Heo Gak
The Person that Loved You, One Person
Teen Top
To You, Crazy & Be Ma Girl
Epik High
Get Out The Way, Love, Love, Love, Light It Up
F(X)
Jetstar, Electric Shock
K.Will
Please Don’t, Need You, My Heart Beating
SISTAR
Intro + Alone, Loving You, Ma Boy
Miss A
I’m Your Girl





1 comment:

  1. anda ditag ! jom join http://pelengkaprusukiri.blogspot.com/2013/01/segmen-cabaran-mengumpul-blogger.html

    ReplyDelete